Tour of “Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia” (Cathedral of Our Lady of the Sign)


April 21, 2015 @ 7PM, Cathedral of Our Lady of the Sign, NYC

Synod of Bishops ChurchThe Cathedral of Our Lady of the Sign
75 East 93rd Street
New York New York 10128
Info at : 212 534-1601

The tour in English and Russian, will be conducted by Prince Vladimir Kirillovich Galitzine, recently retired Starosta of the Cathedral.

The building, is also called Semenenko Memorial, as it was presented to the Synod by a banker of Russian origin, Serge Semenenko more than 50 years ago. Built by the famous architect William A. Delano it has become a part of Russian culture of New York.